Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I had a Fabulous Mother's Day. David made me breakfast in bed, the kids gave me homemade Mother's Day cards, and we got out the door in time for church! After church we satisfied my craving for potato salad and a dill pickle by having lunch at McAlister's. All dressed and looking nice, my last request was for a picture with my beautiful kiddos. Hope your Mother's Day was as full of love as mine!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn and Daniel said...

gorgeous!! Madie's funny faces never fail to make me grin :)