Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday fun

Caleb got a new cowboy hat at the store yesterday but he felt he need to improve upon the plain black felt hat feel.
I think that's my winter hat on top, and his black knitted pull on winter hat on either end. Nice touch if you ask me!
Madeleine's new thing to do is to "cook". Last night David gave her a bowl and spoon and she proceeded to stir and "cook" along side Daddy. Today she decided to dump her bowl of grapes inside and "cook" those. She's really good about letting others try her newest batch of "cooking" too! She will lift the spoon up to our mouths and let us taste a bite. Too cute! (Yes, she loves to cheese at the camera just like her brother!)

4 comments:

mhandwerker said...

Finally a new blog!!! I was missing my grandkids.

mawmaw said...

One of Davids brothers used to wear underwear on their head for a hat. Last night I dreamed about the kids and woke up really missing them. We love all of you.

Kaitlyn and Daniel said...

The Gant kids never fail to make me smile :) Hey, I might possibly be in Atlanta the last weekend in February babysitting an 18 month old girl while her mom (a friend of mine) goes to a conference. Any chance of a playdate with Madie?

Katherine said...

Elizabeth's b-day is that weekend and we are staying here...I'm taking her somewhere special that evening